Teach Now is a leading recruitment agency that work closely with primary, secondary and SEND schools across London to provide the best and highest quality of staff for their pupils. By listening closely, we are consistently able to provide an impressive service to both our partner schools and to our candidates. Teach Now
are committed to providing you with an excellent service and look forward to working with you in the future. Teach Now
are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated SEND Teaching Assistants for an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding' school. Located in Mill Hill (5 minute walk from Mill Hill East- Northern Line) The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support in an Early Years class, Monday – Friday for the hours of 8:30am – 4:00pm. They are looking for someone who has experience and is confident working with phonics. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role, continuity is key.
Qualifications for this are not required but experience is ideal.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- Dedicated and passionate about SEND
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Experienced in supporting children with SEND
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates - starting from £75 per day
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit an up to date CV to JosephGood luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!