Y4 Primary Teacher Islington
We are currently supporting one of our client schools in Islington to recruit a Y4 teacher or NQT to start September 2018.
The school have recently received a grade of "Requires Improvement" by Ofsted due to the quality of teaching and outcome for the students, so the school are looking for a strong and motivated individual that has the ability to help the school achieve a better grade in the next Ofsted inspection.
This will be an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT to show their knowledge and ability and witness the school progress and achieve their highest potential.
The school have a close partnership with their local parish and the Diocese and also has strong links with local schools and academies, this will give the successful candidate the freedom to engage with other teachers and senior leaders in partner schools.
Are you the ideal candidate for this role£ You must possess the following skills:
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Be creative inspiring, nurturing and motivating
* Have high expectations regarding pupils' progress, achievement and behaviour.
* Be willing to work alongside a coach to support and strengthen teaching and achieve the schools highest potential
* Be committed to achieving the best outcome for every child
* Support the implementation of the Post Ofsted Action Plan in order to ensure consistency of practice
* Excellent rates of pay
* Fantastic opportunities for professional development
* Opportunities to engage with colleagues in partner schools
* An exciting opportunity to work in a school that is striving to be the best it can be
* Potential leadership posts and additional payments
* A Governing Body committed fully to supporting all staff in order to drive and sustain school improvement
* The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking school
* A well resourced school