The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Key Stage Two Teacher with the passion to work within our KS2 team which aims to develop, nurture and support our pupils in order for them to fulfil their potential. We would welcome candidates to visit our school prior to application although this is not a necessity.
We are looking for someone with:
- inspirational and excellent classroom practice and a commitment to learning and raising achievement;
- the ability to provide creative and enriching learning opportunities for our children;
- energy, flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative and a committed approach;
- a passion to work in a team, leading a subject area throughout the school;
- commitment to working in partnership with parents;
- desire to promote and celebrate diversity;
- positivity and to participate fully in the ethos of our school.
In return we can offer:
- friendly, enthusiastic and well-motivated children;
- a happy working environment where staff well-being and positive relationships are a priority;
- a supportive, committed and hard-working team;
- a commitment to further professional development to support you through the next stage of your career;
Visits to the school are strongly recommended.