Teach Now is currently seeking to appoint a fully qualified Primary Teacher to work in a KS1 class in a fantastic Primary school in Islington. The position will commence in September 2018 until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate will have thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum, have an enthusiastic and positive attitude, and have a good standard of written and spoken English. They will also be willing and happy to commit to a full time position until the end of the academic year.
The school have been rated as a 'good' school in their last Ofsted report. They have a strong leadership team who make sure all of their staff are happy and supported.
In order to be considered for this role the successful applicant MUST have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 6 months UK teaching experience.
- Sound knowledge of the Key Stage 1 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be fully qualified and eligible to work in the UK. If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role, please get in touch with us by emailing your CV