Teach Now is working in partnership with a modern, 3 form entry primary school to recruit a year 2 class teacher from September 2018 – January 2019. This very well resourced school is based in the heart of its community and ensures all students are included in learning. The school is based in NW9 and is easily accessible by public transport to either Colindale or Hendon central station.
- Our Primary School is a friendly, stimulating place of learning for pupils, staff and parents and carers.
- Its attractive, well-planned, new building is suitable for all, including physically disabled pupils and those with other special educational needs.
- All groups of pupils achieve well because time for learning is used carefully and opportunities for learning are broad and effective.
- Pupils behave well and are keen to learn. They are kind, considerate to and respectful of others. They are studious and keen to learn.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school and attend regularly. They report that they feel safe at school.
- Teaching is good. Teachers plan and prepare interesting opportunities for learning, such as trips and science week. These help pupils' enjoyment, motivation and progress.
- Leaders, including governors, use their good knowledge of the school well to drive improvements. They have maintained a good quality of teaching and positive achievement, despite considerable changes to staff, the school building and environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A minimum of 2 years into their teaching, with at least one of those being in the UK.
- Able to provide 2 good references.
- Willing to commit full time to a class including planning, preparation and parent's meetings.
- Able to maintain high levels of teaching standards to match this "Good" school's expectations.
Eager to build relationships with Governors, Parents and students.