Teach Now are working directly with the prestigious Headteacher of a one form entry Primary school based in South Barnet to recruit an experienced Early Years educator. This is a permanent role to start in September 2018. OFSTED have recognised this as a 'Good' school and the 'Outstanding' Leadership and management aim to maintain the consistently high standards across the school whilst strengthening other aspects over time.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Committed to the improvement of the class.
- Able to create a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Able to work independently and contribute to the whole school.
- Willing to take on the full responsibility of class teacher including parent evenings and report writing.
- A 'Good' to 'Outstanding' practitioner.
- Experienced in working with this year group previously.
- Confident in their ability to prepare students for year 1 having made a good start in your Reception class.
In return the school could offer:
- Full support throughout the year.
- Great rates of pay – Outer London Pay Scale.
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities.
- Working as part of a close team with strong senior leadership and governor relationships.
- A chance to become a valuable member of the local community and strong relationships with parents who highly regard school.
- Friendly and courteous pupils who behave well and are generally keen to learn.
- Excellent references.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply.