This fun and creative school is seeking to recruit a class teacher to join them from April 2018 to teach either their year 2 or 3. This Barnet based school has been recognised as Good or Outstanding in all aspects of the school including the pupils behaviour, enjoyment of learning and quality of teaching.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have had continually positive feedback from their University reports and placements.
- Be fully confident in their ability to work with either of these key stages with full support.
- Be able to work strongly as part of a team and follow the highly professional 'Can do' attitude of the rest of the school.
- Be committed to maintaining the 'Outstanding' practices within the school learning environment.
- Provide and safe and secure classroom.
- Be well organised, creative, eager to learn, supportive and dedicated at all times.
In response, the successful candidate will:
- Benefit from great rates of pay.
- Have opportunities to grow and progress throughout their career through Continual Professional Development.
- Be working alongside a new Headteacher who has quickly gained the confidence and respect of pupils, staff, parents and carers.
- Chose which year group they would like to work with.
- Be supported throughout their NQT year and first year of teaching.
Would you like to join this team£ Do you have a full understanding of the National Curriculum and are confident in your ability to teach it£ Is this your ideal job£