This 'Outstanding' 4 form entry school is seeking to recruit a class teacher to join them from January 2018 to work with their year 4 class for a minimum of a 1 year contract. This Barnet based primary school has been recognised as Outstanding in its 2010 observation with particular comments on the effectiveness of the provision. The Headteacher and other members of SLT have also been recognised as Outstanding with thanks to the Head teacher's communication of his high expectations to both staff and parents.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully confident and experienced in your planning, preparing and classroom abilities.
- Have received positive feedback from University placements and reports.
- Be committed to maintaining the 'Outstanding' practices within the school learning environment.
- Provide and safe and secure classroom.
- Maintain high levels of challenge and have high expectations for the school.
- Commit to contributing to the schools and wider community.
- Be well organised, creative, eager to learn, supportive and dedicated at all times.
- Need to create a colourful and stimulating classroom.
In response, the successful candidate will:
- Benefit from great rates of pay.
- Be supported be a high quality teaching assistant.
- Have opportunities to grow and progress throughout their career through Continual Professional Development.
- Work alongside an 'excellent' head teacher and Outstanding Governing Body.
- Build effective relationships with parents and carers.
- Work in a well resourced learning environment with outstanding provision for children with SEN needs.
- Will be supported throughout your first year of teaching where applicable.
Is this your ideal job£ If yes, please apply!