We are looking for a level 2 or above qualified teaching assistant to work 1:1 with two named students based in EY in the school. You will be working in Reception in the morning and 15 hours in the schools Autism resource unit. This is a long-term role to start from January 2018
This is a community day school rated outstanding by Ofsted, for students between the ages of 4 and 7 years. The school has recently undergone an expansion to a four-forms of entry.
Their aim is to ensure your child's first experience at school is a positive one.
In order to be considered for this role you must
- CACHE Level 2 or above
- Previous experience of working with pupils with SEND would be an advantage
- Have at least 3 months experience in childcare or education for reference purposes
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
- Be passionate about education and helping the children in your care to achieve
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to add value to a school
If you are interested in this 1:1 role, please apply immediately