This High Barnet school and children's centre is a larger than average primary school with improving standards in all areas. Currently recruiting 2 class teachers to join our "family" in September 2018, you will have the opportunity to join our Early Years and Key Stage 1 and 2 teams. We are looking for someone who:
• Is an enthusiastic teacher with high professional standards and expectations
• Is committed to raising aspiration and achievement
• Aspires to be an excellent teacher
• Delivers high quality learning for all children
• Has integrity with high personal and professional standards
• Is fully committed to inclusive education
• Is able to contribute effectively to the work of the team in raising standards
• Is an exemplary and creative classroom practitioner who can support staff to effectively meet the needs of all pupils
The successful candidate will have:
• A strong leadership team and a caring and supportive staff team
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Opportunities to work alongside outstanding practitioners
• Supportive parents and governors
This permanent post is to start in September 2018 although there is capacity for the successful candidate to start earlier. Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school or telephone for an informal discussion about the post.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.