This High Barnet school and children's centre is a larger than average primary school with improving standards in all areas. We are currently recruiting a year 5 teacher to join our friendly, supportive team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an enthusiastic teacher with high professional standards and expectations
• Is committed to raising aspiration and achievement
• Aspires to be an excellent teacher
• Delivers high quality learning for all children
• Has integrity with high personal and professional standards
• Is fully committed to inclusive education
• Is able to contribute effectively to the work of the team in raising standards
• Is an exemplary and creative classroom practitioner who can support staff to effectively meet the needs of all pupils
The successful candidate will have:
• A strong leadership team and a caring and supportive staff team
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Opportunities to work alongside outstanding practitioners
• Supportive parents and governors
The post is to start from Easter until the end of this year but there is a strong possibility that it will continue into the new academic year. Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school or telephone for an informal discussion about the post.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.