This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our successful and creative school for the next step in your career, either starting your journey as an NQT, or as a more experienced teacher keen to learn how to be an excellent leader.
Here, we place a strong emphasis on personal wellbeing for everyone and strive to make working life rich and fulfilling. Without a doubt, we expect our teachers to be highly organised and effective classroom practitioners. In return for this dedication and hard work, every team member is valued, supported and encouraged.
We are a highly skilled, effective team with an absolute commitment to our pupils. We are:
• Passionate about inspirational teaching, with children who love learning and want to achieve their very best
• a dedicated, talented and supportive team of staff and governors who want you to excel
• committed to close partnerships with parents and our local community, especially our church, Christ Church, Cockfosters.
If you are:
• supportive of our Christian ethos
• a creative class teacher with proven excellent practice who aspires to be exceptional
• proud of your beautiful classroom that celebrates children's learning across the curriculum
• either looking for your first job as a NQT in a well organised and supportive school; or a teacher with some experience, now eager to lead, collaborate and inspire colleagues to create the highest quality learning experiences across the school (in a subject of your personal strength)
• open, approachable and someone who enjoys a working alliance with parents and carers
• willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
...then we think you should apply to join us
Visits are strongly encouraged. Do come to visit us; everyone says how calm and welcoming our school is.