We are looking for a Qualified Early Years Educator who is committed to delivering exceptional care to children attending nursery in a primary school based in Archway North London.
This is a long-term role, all year around role with shift hours. You will be working in the 2-year old provision based in the school nursery. You will support teacher deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children£
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
The skills set & experience:
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- Minimum level 3 qualification
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this Nursery Nurse role please apply immediately.