Teach Now are a leading education recruitment agency, we work with Primary, Secondary and SEN schools across London. We are committed to supporting UK schools and promoting our core values within our team. Our vision, is to provide exceedingly motivated and highly qualified candidates to schools that we work with, in order to drive educational standards and allow students to prosper. We work closely with the schools and local boroughs to take on any feedback they have and apply it within our organisation to improve the practices and quality of services we provide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, creative, energetic and diverse team who all support each other in every department. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive and diverse company and ensure we do everything we can to make work an enjoyable place to be! From the moment you start, you will receive consistent training and development starting with a thorough Induction programme to help settle you into your role. You are not limited to the training you receive and therefore will be exposed to all aspects of the business.
You will be working alongside the sales team; assisting with sourcing new candidates and helping them through the application process; answering any questions they may have; advertising on job boards and monitoring advert responses; conducting interviews over the phone and in person and helping with bookings and cover in the mornings. Following this, you will be allocated to the sales department where you will be involved in cold calling, winning new business, managing clients, negotiating and closing as well as meeting clients on a regular basis.
Is This Role For You?
- Degree qualified – although not essential
- Resilient, driven and ambitious – no two days are the same!
- Strong communication skills – most of the time you are on the phone!
- Are passionate about the education sector and wanting to make a difference within schools.
- An excitement to continuously learn, develop and progress within the career ladder.
- Share our values of acting with integrity, wanting to make a difference, working in unity and acting with humility.
- A fun, social and confident personality – our Flamingo bar opens on Friday 2pm!
What We Offer
- A competitive salary Market leading uncapped commission structure of up to 20%
- A clear progression route within the company as well as opportunities to develop your personal ambitions
- A casual dress code – As part of our bYou Diversity & Inclusion commitment we want you to express who you are!
- As part of our bHealthy commitment we have a free breakfast bar in the morning, to help you get going through the day!
- A generous holiday allowance, which increases with each full year of service.
- Regular company recognition, termly incentives, time off and trips abroad!
- Working hours of 10am to 4pm during the school holidays
- Regular CPD and training for all employees
- A welcoming team that you will be excited to see every morning!!