Are you looking for a rewarding role in primary education? Do you want to make a real difference in children’s lives?
We are on the hunt for a talented, committed and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to join a primary school in Dagenham. This is a full-time role starting immediately.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting children with special educational needs in the primary school setting. You will work as part of a dynamic and supportive team, helping children to reach their full potential through the delivery of tailored learning activities.
You will get the chance to build strong relationships with pupils and their families, teaching them how to use their skills and talents to the best of their abilities. You will also work with other teaching staff to ensure that the school provides a positive learning environment that is accessible to all.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
• A genuine enthusiasm for teaching and learning
• A commitment to delivering high quality, pupil-centred teaching and learning
• An understanding of different learning styles and the ability to differentiate instruction
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An ability to build strong relationships with pupils and their families
• A flexible approach to teaching and a willingness to embrace new technology
• A desire to be part of a team and a commitment to the school’s ethos and vision
• Sound knowledge of the national curriculum and SEN guidelines
In return, you will benefit from:
• Working in a supportive environment with a strong emphasis on professional development
• Opportunities to develop your practice and take on additional responsibilities
• A competitive salary and access to a range of benefits
• The chance to make a real difference in children’s lives
If you are ready to take on this challenging and rewarding role in primary education, please apply today and join our team in Dagenham.