Are you excited about embarking on your first teaching role and making a positive impact on the lives of students?
Look no further than Teach Now – a leading educational organization partnering with a diverse range of schools in the Barnet area. We are actively seeking motivated, ambitious, and passionate Early Career Teachers (ECTs) to join our team for the upcoming academic year starting in September 2023.
At Teach Now, we prioritise excellence in education and cultivate a culture of respect and care within our partner schools. Our mission is to provide students with the highest quality education, ensuring they have the necessary support to reach their full potential.
As an ECT with Teach Now, you will have the incredible opportunity to work closely with students, guiding and inspiring them throughout their educational journey. We are seeking successful candidates who possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Qualified teacher status
- A degree in education or a related field
- Previous experience working with students with special educational needs (SEN)
- Ability to engage students through immersive and tailored activities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in addressing various learning difficulties, such as dyslexia, ADHD, autism, and global delay.
Teach Now recognises the value of its employees and offers a comprehensive range of benefits to support your professional and personal growth:
- Competitive salaries that reflect your skills and experience
- Generous holiday entitlement to promote work-life balance.
- Access to excellent benefits to enhance your well-being.
- Personal development opportunities, including training and support to enhance your teaching practice.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and believe that this role aligns with your aspirations, we invite you to apply or contact Joshua@teach-now.co.uk for further information. We eagerly await your application and the opportunity to welcome you to the Teach Now team.