My client is an inclusive and vibrant school, located at the heart of their local community. They value and celebrate their local ties, building strong partnerships with all their stakeholders. Striving for the highest standards, they work to maintain a shared ethos of achievement, respectfulness and caring, amongst their children, parents and staff.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
– Experienced in supporting EYFS
– Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
– Able to commit for the duration of the placement
– Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
– Honest and compassionate
– Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
– DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Charlie will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 4538 7389 and ask for Zachary. We look forward to hearing from you!