Teach Now are looking for a teaching assistant who can cater to SEN students in a primary school based in Barnet, North West London. This is a job opportunity to start from September 2022 until the end of the academic year.
My client, a vibrant, happy and inclusive two form entry school is one that serves the local community that is rich in diversity. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential and enjoy learning in a school that is stimulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and school believes that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world.
The chosen applicant must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for those can who can :
– Show confidence in supporting children of all needs
– Have a proven track record of making an impact on a child’s day to day school life
– Are creative and unique in their approach to SEN
– Commitment for the duration of the placement
– Honest and compassionate
– Willing to complete further training to broaden their knowledge and understanding
– Have a valid DBS or are happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from :
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– A supportive team working alongside you
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you throughout
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have the skill set suited, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in contact with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you !