We are delighted to announce a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Key Stage 1 Teacher to join our vibrant school community in Finchley. If you are an enthusiastic educator with a love for nurturing young minds and shaping bright futures, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team.
School Overview: Nestled in the heart of Finchley, our school is committed to providing an inclusive and stimulating learning environment. We take pride in fostering a culture of curiosity, creativity, and collaboration. Our dedicated staff and supportive community work hand-in-hand to ensure every child reaches their full potential. With modern facilities, a nurturing atmosphere, and a commitment to excellence, our school is an ideal place for both students and educators to thrive.
- A recognized teaching qualification (PGCE or equivalent)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 1
- Strong understanding of the national curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Passion for creating engaging and differentiated lessons
- Commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with students, colleagues, and parents
- Plan, prepare, and deliver high-quality lessons that inspire and challenge students
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall learning experience
- Engage with parents to support student development and well-being
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.