We would love to meet experienced Learning Support Assistant who would like to join a brilliant secondary school in High Barnet, North London. The successful candidate will be joining an exceptional inclusion team. If you have high expectations of all children and are looking for an opportunity to make your mark in a school that has already made a huge transformation and continues to do so, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The objectives of a Learning Support Assistant will differ according to the individual requirements of each student. Their overall function is to support students’ diverse Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) through the academic, personal and behavioural elements of school life.
This position provides the ideal opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic Learning Support Assistant with vision to help shape an ethos of care, respect, high achievement and challenge. The recent Ofsted inspection in March 2019 graded the school ‘good’ overall and ‘outstanding’ in the effectiveness of leadership and the behaviour, personal development and welfare of students. The final report included the following comments about the school:
A harmonious and peaceful learning environment
Every parent who was surveyed said that they would recommend the school
The behaviour of pupils is outstanding
The school is led by an inspirational principal supported by a strong and effective leadership team
The school are looking for individuals that are:
– Confident and experienced
– Able to communicate effectively as part of a team
– Able to commit for the duration of the placement
– A minimum of 1 month working in a UK classroom environment within the last two years
– Honest and compassionate
– Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
– DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Work alongside a supportive team
– A designated and committed consultant to supports you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!