Teach Now are recruiting in partnership with an excellent secondary school in Colindale for a Cover Supervisor. This school is a place where a person enters the building and knows this is a school where the learner is empowered to “be the best that they can possibly be”; where the individual abilities of each pupil are recognised, and where coaching for life skills as well as academic excellence is at the core of all we do.
The successful candidates will cover for staff absences by delivering their lessons, and when not required to cover, they will work within an identified subject area, supporting and learning from others, and developing their own pedagogy. You will join all our staff in creating a strong culture and ethos in the school, in line with our values of humility, hard work, honesty and discipline. The successful candidates will have relevant experience of working with young people in an educational setting, and will have a knowledge of the local area or similar area.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
– Confident and experienced
– Able to communicate effectively as part of a team
– Able to commit for the duration of the placement
– A minimum of 1 month working in a UK classroom environment within the last two years
– Honest and compassionate
– Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
– DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Work alongside a supportive team
– A designated and committed consultant to supports you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!