Teach Now are looking for a supply TA to work in their Primary schools in Southgate on a day to day basis. The role is ideal for people who live around Southgate area and are looking for flexible work in different schools. The schools are looking for individuals who are able to support pupils in the classroom and support them with their learning. All schools are located in one of the most affluent areas of North London and they are all ‘Outstanding’ schools.
The role is flexible and during term times only. The Teaching Assistants can choose to work fulltime or part-time, depending on their availability.
The schools are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants who meet the following criteria:
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can meet the following criteria:
– Experience working as a Teaching Assistant across different year groups
– Experience working with students with SEN
– Ability to manage children’s challenging behaviour
– Ability to motivate and engage children
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!