This role is to join a year 5 class for 2 terms from January 2023 whilst there teacher is on maternity leave. This is a two form entry Ofsted ‘good’ school close to the northern line. You will benefit from a brilliant team, a supportive SLT and excellent school facilities.
This role suits an experienced teacher with a track record of having a positive impact on the learning of students in upper key stage 2.
This school are wanting to meet potential teachers as soon as possible. Successful applicants will be required to have a 30min classroom observation and an interview with the head teacher.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as consistency is key.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· Knowledge of the UKS2 Curriculum
· Ability to engage and challenge high achievers
· Good behavioural management strategies
· Ability to be creative and manage, motivate and inspire young children with additional needs
· Ability to liaise with multi-professionals and the room leader
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative, enthusiastic, patient and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you and support you throughout your role and advice you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Nick at Teach Now.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!