Teach Now are recruiting for an experienced SEN specialist to join a school in Colindale and work 1 to 1 with a little boy in year 1. The boy has ASD, he is non verbal and can be quite anxious. We are looking for someone with experience of supporting a child with ASD, you will have experience with makaton or using communications aids. You will also be confident at establishing a routine with him and recognising possible triggers in the class room.
Qualifications are not required for this role but experience is essential.
If you are the right person for this role and you are available for an immediate start please apply ASAP.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as consistency is key.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· Ability to assist and assess effectively SEN pupils
· Good behavioural management strategies
· Ability to be creative and manage, motivate and inspire children
· Ability to liaise with multi-professionals
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
· Ability to be flexible and patient
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Nick at Teach Now by applying to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!