Teach Now are looking to recruit a nursery teacher to join a nursery in a primary school in High Barnet. This is the perfect opportunity for a qualified teacher with a background delivering the EYFS. Teachers with QTS and EYTS will be considered for this role. The role is in a two form entry, church of England school 5 minutes away from High Barnet station.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced teacher or an ECT to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school. This school is surrounded by greenery with excellent facilities for children to enjoy the outdoors and learn through play. If this sounds like the right role for you please get in touch with me as soon as possible so that we can discuss the next steps.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
– Is a high quality classroom practitioner
– Has the ability to motivate and inspire children to achieve their potential
– Is eager to make a positive contribution to the continued success of our school.
– Is enthusiastic, hardworking, creative and a team player
– Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
– Able to commit for the duration of the placement
– Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
– Honest and compassionate
– DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team with a proven track record
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!