Teach Now are recruiting for a teacher to join a year 5 class part time from September. The successful candidate will join the current teacher and share the role of year 5 class teacher every Thursday and Friday.
The school is a two form entry, diverse school in High Barnet, 10 minutes walk from the train station, with bus stops on the same road as the school. This is a brilliant opportunity for a confident teacher, looking to gain experience in an excellently run school with top facilities.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
– A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
– Experience teaching Key Stage 2
– Current knowledge of the curriculum
– A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
– An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
– Excellent teaching references
– Behaviour management skills
– Eligible to work in the UK
– A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!