Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistant for a small faith school based in Barnet. The school are working with the Read, Write, Inc framework and are looking for candidates that are trained and have experience working with the programme. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of this term. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant with an interest in developing a career in Education. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You will be an experienced Teaching Assistant
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• Experience working with Key Stage 1 and the curriculum
• Experience working with Read, Write, Inc
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Shannon will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Assistant