Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Mentor Teaching Assistant for a 2 form forest school based in Barnet. The school are looking for a mentor/ teaching assistant to work with a child with Autism (ASD) who is in Year 5 but will be going into Y6 in September. The school want someone with a positive mindset and a great passion for working in SEN. The position is 5 mornings a week from September (or sooner if available)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with an interest in developing a career in Education. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You will be an experienced Teaching Assistant
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• Experience working with Autism and KS2
• Experience working with Read, Write, Inc
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest, positive and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Shannon will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: SEN Mentor/Teaching Assistant
Type: Part Time (mornings only)
Categories: Teaching Assistant