Teach Now are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Secondary Business Studies Teacher for an Outstanding Secondary School based in Mill Hill, Barnet. The school seeks to provide the highest quality of education and the highest standard of academic success for its students. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Business Studies or Economics Teacher with great behaviour management skills and a real passion to deliver the curriculum in an interesting and enjoyable way. The school have a fantastic CPD programme for all staff members and are looking for teachers to grow with the school.
The role is to start ASAP for the whole academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year.
You will be a qualified Business and Economics Teacher
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Dedication and passion about secondary education and the current Business Studies curriculum
• Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current Business Studies curriculum
• A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
• Excellent teaching references
• Strong behaviour management and skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Leah will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Business and Economics Teacher
Type: Full Time