Teach Now are seeking an enthusiastic and diligent Secondary Design and Technology Teacher to join a Greek Orthodox Secondary school in New Barnet. It is a strong and vibrant place which recognises the importance and individual needs of every pupil and member of staff. The desired candidate will have knowledge of the Design and Technology curriculum from Year 7 – A Levels. This is a full-time role starting in September 2021.
You will be a qualified Design and Technology Teacher with a QTS
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
• Dedication and passion about secondary education and the current curriculum
• Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current curriculum
• A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Leah will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Design and Technology Teacher
Type: Full Time