Teach Now are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school based in Mill Hill, Barnet. This is a full time long term role to start immediately and will be for the whole academic year.
My client, a church of England school, are a thriving primary school and nursery, offering a rich and fulfilling education in London’s green belt. They are blessed to be situated in a super new building with a generous outdoor space, which includes a 3G pitch and Their own woods. The school serve families in the growing community in Mill Hill.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that have:
· Level 2 or above qualification
· Worked in school environment in last 6 months.
· Proven track record of working with SEND students
· Ability to work according to individual educational healthcare place
· Valid DBS
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!