Teach Now are looking for a Reception Teacher to work in a fantastic Primary School in the area of Mill Hill, North West London.
Our client is a thriving primary school and nursery, offering a rich and fulfilling education in London’s green belt. We are blessed to be situated in a super new building with a generous outdoor space, which includes a 3G pitch and our own woods. We serve families in the growing community in Mill Hill.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
– Experienced in supporting EYFS
– Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
– Able to commit for the duration of the placement
– Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
– Honest and compassionate
– Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
– DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!