Job Opportunity: Teaching Assistant
About the School: We are recruiting on behalf of multiple schools that have a friendly and inclusive atmosphere where every child is valued. We are committed to providing an inclusive and supportive learning environment for all staff and children.
Position: Supply Teaching Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a motivated and compassionate Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a Year 5 child who has learning needs. This role involves providing tailored support to ensure the student’s success, especially as they embark on SATS preparation. Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or in a similar role is essential.
– Strong proficiency in Math and English at the Year 5 level.
– A patient and supportive approach to working with students with learning needs.
– Ability to adapt and tailor support to individual student requirements.
If you are looking for something flexible, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Supporting this child on a 1:1 basis with his learning and building confidence. A strong understanding of Literacy and Numeracy at a SATS level and how to best help the student with this learning.
– Strong academic background
– Supporting a student who has learning needs and struggles academically
– He is in Year 5 and needs support with SATS prep as he will be starting to get prepared for these tests leading up to Year 6
– No behavioural issues
– Needs someone who is very strong and able to help with Maths and English and who is committed to making positive changes in their learning
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit an updated CV to Jaydan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team and make a difference in the life of children! Your commitment and experience will contribute to creating a positive and inclusive educational experience.
Teach Now is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply if you have the relevant skills required for the role.