Teach Now are looking for a year 5 teacher to work in primary school based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. This is a long-term role to start from September 2022 until the end of the academic year.
My client is a vibrant, happy and inclusive school that serves the local community that is rich in diversity. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential and enjoy learning in a school that is stimulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and school believes that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for teachers who can exhibit the following :
– Confidence in the KS2 curriculum
– Have a proven track record of aiding children in their attainment and progress
– Commitment to the role for the duration of the placement
– Creative and unique teaching techniques whilst maintaining behaviour standards
– Honesty and compassion
– Willing to complete further training to develop their knowledge and understanding
– A valid DBS or willingness to complete one
Successful applicants will benefit from :
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– A supportive team working alongside them
– A designated and committed consultant who will support you throughout
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you display the attributes above, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you !