At Teach Now we believe in the incredible potential of every child. We celebrate diversity and champion inclusivity. Right now, A school is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join us on our mission to empower Key Stage 2 (KS2) students. If you’re passionate about making a difference and thrive in a dynamic environment, this role is perfect for you. As an SEN TA you’ll be at the heart of our efforts to provide tailored support and unlock the potential of our KS2 students with special educational needs.
- Embark on a journey of personalized support, providing one-to-one or small group assistance for KS2 students with special educational needs.
- Collaborate closely with our talented teachers and dedicated SENCO to craft and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) that cater to each
- student’s unique strengths and challenges.
- Dive into the excitement of planning and delivering lessons tailored to meet the diverse needs of our students.
- Foster an atmosphere of inclusivity, ensuring every student feels valued and supported.
- Keep a close eye on progress, offering valuable feedback to both teachers and parents.
- Actively participate in the application of effective behavior management strategies and interventions.
- Show kindness and understanding as you support students with personal care and mobility, always ensuring they feel safe and cared for
- While qualifications in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) or Teaching Assistance are desirable, what truly sets you apart is your boundless enthusiasm and passion for making a difference.
- Previous experience in a primary school setting, working with children with SEN, will be a definite advantage.
- Your vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills will be the cornerstone of your success in this role.
- Bring your empathy, patience, and a genuine love for supporting students with special educational needs.
- Any knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and teaching methods is a bonus, but your eagerness to learn and grow is what truly matters.