Teach Now are seeking a Teacher to work in a Primary School in the area of Amersham, Buckinghamshire. This is a Long-Term role to start immediately and run until the end of the academic year.
My client is a positive and healthy environment, where children feel happy, safe, and secure and enjoy and appreciate the rewards of learning. They recognise that every child has particular abilities and aptitudes, consequently every child will have the opportunity to develop them in their school.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
– Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
– Able to commit for the duration of the placement
– Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
– Honest and compassionate
– Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
– DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Charlie will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!