Start Date: September 2024
Location: Bushey, Hertfordshire
Are you a creative and passionate Art Teacher seeking an exciting opportunity in a supportive educational environment? Our dynamic secondary school in Bushey, Hertfordshire, is inviting applications from qualified and enthusiastic individuals to join this thriving Art department. This secondary school in Bushey is dedicated to providing a nurturing and enriching educational experience. With a commitment to academic excellence and a supportive staff community, they strive to create an environment where both students and teachers can thrive. Join them in shaping the artistic journey of our students and become a valued member of our dedicated teaching team.
· Plan and deliver inspiring and engaging Art lessons that encourage creativity and self-expression
· Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that nurtures artistic talents
· Provide constructive feedback and support to students in developing their artistic skills
· Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development of the Art curriculum
· Organize and participate in art-related extracurricular activities and events
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Specialization in Art or a related subject
· Proven experience in delivering high-quality and innovative Art lessons
· Strong organizational skills and effective classroom management abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Permanent full-time position
· Opportunity to contribute to a supportive and collaborative school community
· Engage with a dynamic Art department and contribute to its continued success
· Access to excellent professional development opportunities
How to Apply: Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.