Are you a Teaching Assistant passionate about working with children who have SEN needs? Teach Now are working with an exceptional mainstream, one form entry Primary School located in the London borough of Camden, close to transport links. This school is rated ‘good’ and are seeking a dedicated and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with Special Educational Needs pupils, providing support and encouragement in a safe and caring environment.
The school prides itself on developing students that are dedicated to embracing the value of respect, tolerance and compassion.
This school is looking for an individual that:
· Is confident and experienced in supporting students with complex needs.
· Can be proactive and a team player.
· Has experience working with all needs including Global Delay, ASD, ADHD, Complex and Behaviour?
· Has a clear, enhanced DBS check on the update service.
· Is flexible and keen to develop their knowledge and understanding of SEN best practice.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates of pay.
· Professional support from your very own dedicated consultant.
· Access to highly experienced practitioners including inclusion leaders as well as specialists in all subjects.
· Interview training, CV, and application support for candidates.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you fulfil the above criteria, then please reply to this advert with your most recent CV or email email@example.com and Naa-Ayeley will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon.