Teach Now are working with a lovely three form entry school in the heart of Camden. This school is rated ‘good’ and are looking for a full-time year 1 class teacher to start immediately. This is a great opportunity for an experienced practitioner who is looking to secure a full-time teaching role in a school that focuses on pupils reaching their full potential in a safe and caring environment.
The school takes pride in creating a healthy environment for children and ensuring they are progressing in a fulfilling environment.
This school is looking for an individual that:
· Has QTS status.
· Is dedicated and passionate about education.
· Has an in-depth knowledge of the current curriculum.
· Has knowledge of how to implement the current curriculum.
· Is proactive and understands time management.
· Has experience with planning and teaching phonics.
· Has experience following planning and marking policies.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Professional support from your very own dedicated consultant.
· Access to highly experienced practitioners including inclusion leaders as well as specialists in all subjects.
· Interview training, CV and application support for candidates.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you fulfil the above criteria, then please reply to this advert with your most recent CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org and Naa-Ayeley will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon.