Teach Now are seeking an enthusiastic and diligent Science Teacher to join a fantastic Secondary school based in the borough of Camden. The school are looking for someone who is confident and keen to make an impact on both the pupils and their colleagues. Candidates will be expected to plan according to the national curriculum and have in-depth subject knowledge. The post is suitable for both NQTs and experienced candidates. The school is seeking to appoint the right candidate immediately.
A Teaching qualification is required for this role (QTS).
The school are looking for an individual who has:
· Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
· Dedication and passion about secondary education and the current Maths curriculum
· Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current Maths Curriculum
· A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
· An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
· Excellent teaching references
· Strong behaviour management skills
· Eligible to work in the UK
· A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates (Paid to Scale)
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you fulfil the above criteria, then please reply to this advert with your most recent CV or email email@example.com and Naa-Ayeley will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon.