Job Title: Cover Supervisor
Location: Edmonton, Enfield
Type: Part Time
Categories: KS3 / KS4
Salary: 80 – 100 per day
Teach Now are seeking Cover Supervisor to work in a large mixed school in Edmonton. This in an Ofsted rate ‘Good’, with the leadership praised for its continued determination to improve provision and outcomes and where all staff share the leaders’ vision and support the whole-school ethos.
The successful candidate will help raise standards and performance across the key stages and ensure a positive learning environment during lessons. This is a unique opportunity for a talented practitioner with the ambition, drive and desire to deliver the school’s vision and to become a valued member of a strong school community.
Qualifications are NOT required for this role BUT the following experience is preferred:
- Previous experience working in a Secondary school
- SEN Experience
- Experienced working with children aged 11-19
- Patient and persevering
- Dedicated and passionate about education
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive roles
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!