Teach Now are working with a well-established school in this central area of Ealing. This school is centrally located and close to transport links. This school is rated ‘good’ and have a great focus on delivering the best educational experience for children through a broad curriculum. This highly regarded school are now looking for a full-time Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant or for someone looking to start their career in education.
You will be a motivated Teaching Assistant who can be creative and can work well as part of a team. The right candidate will also have experience in supporting children with special educational needs.
This school is looking for an individual that:
· Has experience working with children.
· Is confident and proactive.
· Can work closely with the class teacher.
· Experience working with children with SEN including ASD, ADHD and EAL.
· Can engage and motivate children.
· Can display good behaviour management skills.
· Can use their creativity in the classroom.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates of pay.
· Professional support from your very own dedicated consultant.
· Access to highly experienced practitioners including inclusion leaders as well as specialists in all subjects.
· Interview training, CV and application support for candidates.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you fulfil the above criteria, then please reply to this advert with your most recent CV or email email@example.com and Naa-Ayeley will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon.