Are you a Teaching Assistant passionate about working with children who have special educational needs?
Would you like the opportunity to meet with schools at an event that allows you to leave with an interview offer?
Teach Now are holding an event where several schools based in the boroughs of Hillingdon and Ealing will be meeting and interviewing skilled support staff who specialise in Early Years and SEN. This will be an opportunity to meet with and interview with several schools who are actively recruiting. This event gives you the opportunity to leave with a job offer.
Our Connect events in the past have been wildly successful with a 100% success rate, meaning everyone who attends leaves with an interview offer.
We are looking for practitioners that:
· Are confident and experienced in supporting students with complex needs
· Can be proactive and a team player
· Have experience working with all needs including Global Delay, ASD, ADHD, Complex and Behaviour?
· Have a clear, enhanced DBS check on the update service.
· Are flexible and keen to develop their knowledge and understanding of SEN best practice.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Professional support from your very own dedicated consultant.
· Access to highly experienced practitioners including inclusion leaders as well as specialists in all subjects.
· Interview training, CV, and application support for candidates.
If this event sounds interesting to you and you feel you fulfil the above criteria, then please reply to this advert with your most recent CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org and Naa-Ayeley will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon