Teach Now is working with an SEN School based in the leafy area of Ealing, who are seeking a talented and experienced SEN Teacher to join their team in September 2023. The successful candidate will have experience in differentiating work, creating activities and understanding special needs as you will be working with children who have EHCPs. You will be the Teacher of an ARP based in a mainstream setting. This will mean you are working with a smaller class size and will have appropriate support within the classroom.
As an SEN Teacher, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating lessons to students with Special Educational Needs. You will create a positive and engaging learning environment that caters to each student’s individual needs and learning styles. You will work collaboratively with a team of SEN professionals to deliver high-quality education to all students.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A degree in Education or a related field
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Previous experience working with students with Special Educational Needs
· A deep understanding of differentiating work and creating activities that cater to individual needs
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· A positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching
· Experience working with all needs including Global Delay, ASD, ADHD, Complex and Behaviour?
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates of pay.
· Professional support from your very own dedicated consultant.
· Access to highly experienced practitioners including inclusion leaders as well as specialists in all subjects.
· Interview training, CV, and application support for candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a lovely SEN school, where you will be supported by a friendly and experienced team of SEN professionals. If you are passionate about working with children with Special Educational Needs and want to make a difference in their lives, we encourage you to apply for this role.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you fulfil the above criteria, then please reply to this advert with your most recent CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org and Naa-Ayeley will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon.