Teach Now are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in Acton, West London. We work closely with primary schools in the area to support them with any day to day, long term and short term requirements.
This is a long term role and we’re looking for people to start ASAP.
These schools are looking for individuals that are
Individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioural patterns
· Dedicated, experience and passionate about SEN
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engaging in further training in order to develop knowledge and understanding
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Antonio will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!