Job Title: EYFS Teacher
Location: Bush Hill Park
Type: Full Time
Categories: Early Years
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) Teacher for an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ two-form entry primary school in Bush Hill Park. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year, September 2021. As the Nursery’s Early Years Teacher you will be responsible for creating a safe environment to support, nurture and inspire children’s development and learning. You will work closely with the EYFS team and other subject leaders to play an integral part of establishing and embedding the nursery’s unique educational curriculum.
The three-form entry school is underpinned by British Values and their inclusive ethos embraces members of the school community where all are equally valued. They are committed to the service of young people and to helping them play their full part in society. Throughout the curriculum, pupils enjoy a wide range of enrichment activities which serve to enhance their depth of learning.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- EYT or QTS status
- Experience in caring for young children ages 0-5
- Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!