Teach Now is currently seeking two dedicated Early Years Teaching Assistants for a reputable primary school in Edmonton, North London. These positions are set to commence immediately on a temporary basis, offering a promising pathway to a potential permanent role after one term.
There partner primary school holds a commendable “good” rating from their latest Ofsted inspection. Catering to Early Years Foundation Stage pupils, the school boasts a nurturing environment and is renowned for excellence in physical education and holds national recognition as a center of excellence. Furthermore, the school proudly upholds the Healthy Schools award and the Active mark.
Supporting the class teacher in delivering engaging and effective lessons tailored to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
Assisting in the planning and preparation of learning activities and resources.
Providing one-on-one and small group support to pupils, focusing on literacy and numeracy.
Encouraging and facilitating the social and emotional development of children.
Creating a safe, inclusive, and stimulating learning environment.
Collaborating with colleagues, parents, and external stakeholders to support the holistic development of pupils.
Adhering to school policies and procedures, ensuring the well-being of pupils at all times.
- Must exhibit prior experience and a deep understanding of the EYFS, substantiated with practical examples during the interview.
- A comprehensive employment history and satisfactory references from previous employers are essential.
- Experience in Childcare or Education.Strong familiarity with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ideally, hold a Level 3 in childcare or a university degree.
- Capability to support literacy and numeracy groups.
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to pupil learning and development.
Daily rate from £75.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) training.
Collaborative work within a supportive team.
Personalized support from a committed consultant.
An excellent referral bonus scheme.