Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor looking to make a difference in a school environment? If so, your search ends here.
We are seeking a dedicated and charismatic Cover Supervisor to join one of our Primary schools in Edmonton, Enfield. This is an ideal role for a passionate individual eager to impact students’ lives.
The successful candidate will monitor and oversee pupils during class absences, ensuring they remain productive and focused on learning. The role will also involve leading interventions and working with pupils to help them reach their potential. The Cover Supervisor must have a strong understanding of classroom management and the ability to deal with challenging behaviors.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
• Experience working in a school setting as a Cover Supervisor
• Previous experience leading interventions
• A strong understanding of classroom management
• Experience dealing with challenging behaviors
• The ability to work with pupils of all ages
• A friendly and approachable attitude
• Reliable and punctual
• A commitment to ensuring the best outcomes for the school and the students
This is a great chance to play a vital role in our client’s school, helping to motivate and inspire students to achieve their goals. It is a full-time role with excellent pay and excellent benefits. It is also an opportunity to join a great team and gain valuable experience in a school setting.
If you are looking for a role that allows you to make a real difference, then this is the job for you. We would love to hear from you if you have the necessary experience and the right attitude.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a Cover Supervisor, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email address]. We look forward to hearing from you.