Are you a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant, looking to make a positive impact on the lives of young people?
At Teach Now, we are looking for a TA with a specialism in Early Years and SEN to join our friendly and dedicated staff team. Our school is situated in the heart of Enfield, and we serve a diverse community of pupils from different backgrounds.
We wish to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic TA who is committed to making a real difference to the lives of our pupils. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to use initiative.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
– Assist in delivering the curriculum and activities to pupils, under the direction of the class teacher
– Deliver interventions to targeted pupils and small groups, ensuring that progress is monitored, tracked and reported
– Provide general support to the class teacher and pupils within the class
– Work collaboratively with the SENCO, the Inclusion team and other external professionals to ensure that every pupil is supported in their learning
– Use resources effectively and manage the classroom environment
– Liaise with parents/carers and other external agencies
We are looking for a candidate who is:
– Experienced in working in a school/ Early Years setting
– Knowledgeable on the Primary curriculum;
– Able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills;
– Confident in working with pupils with additional needs;
– A good team player with excellent communication skills;
– Passionate about helping pupils to achieve their potential.
This is an exciting role for a committed and passionate individual. In return, we can offer you the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment, with excellent professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role and feel you can make a real difference to the lives of our pupils, please send us your CV and a covering letter to Maria firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!