Are you looking to make an impact on the education of KS1 pupils? Do you want to work with a motivated and passionate team? If so, then this could be the job for you.
We are currently seeking a KS1 Teaching Assistant to join a federation of three local schools. The successful candidate will work across key stage 1 with pupils who have mild special educational needs and English as an additional language.
This is a fantastic chance to be part of an enthusiastic and passionate team of teachers and teaching assistants, and make a real difference to the education journey of KS1 pupils.
The successful applicant should have:
• Previous experience of working in a school setting or other relevant experience
• A good understanding of the needs of KS1 children
• An understanding of the different needs of pupils with mild SEN and EAL
• The ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, and teachers
• A commitment to providing outstanding support for pupils
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and develop
In return, we can offer:
• An opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team
• The chance to develop your professional skills and knowledge
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary
If you have the passion and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the education of KS1 pupils, and have the skills and experience required for this role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please contact Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!